Sunday, February 1, 2015

Mitsubishi 'Triton'



Director Masaki Yamazaki asked me to DP this car commercial in Western Australia.

img_6320

The creative was very exciting.

img_6374

We started with the truck flying through the air. I shot this sequence on a Phantom Flex 4K.

img_6343

We then have a series of tracking shots in the desert. (No fancy tracking vehicles here... we made it work with a local buggy).

img_6274

I travelled with two of my Red Dragon cameras and my Cooke lenses. I also bought a MoVI M10 and my Grip Josh Dunn with me.

img_6328

We picked up additional local crew and equipment out of Adelaide and Brisbane.

photo-1-1

The filming was mostly on location at Parachilna. A terrific place to film... but so many flies!

img_6448

We finished off the advert with city tracking in Adelaide.

It was a great shoot with a good crew and it was fun to be filming in the outback again.

No comments:

Post a Comment