Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport



I was the DP on this global release commercial for the new 2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
(Also, known as the Mitsubishi Montero Sport).

DSC_0026

The Director was Ryuhei Yokoyama and we filmed in Australia, near Sydney.

IMG_9328

I travelled to Australia with my Queenstown based MoVI Grip Josh Dunn and we used the MoVI M15 for the off road tracking shots.

IMG_9345

For the on road tracking I used the Scorpio Arm.

DSC_0049

The lifestyle shots with talent were important, and I really enjoyed lighting the house and the car interiors with gaffer Matt Russell.

DSC_0035

I was in good hands with my local Focus Puller Paul Shakeshaft and Grip Jason Weekes.

It was a big shoot, and everything ran smoothly. Line Production by Kanta Yamaguchi from Green Tea Film and Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment