Sunday, August 23, 2015

Subaru Legacy Outback



I travelled to Brisbane, Australia recently to film this campaign for Subaru Japan. Ryo Inoue was the Director.





We shot a TV Commercial, and two content pieces that are screening on Discovery Channel Japan.

Subaru Outback 2015-3

I travelled with 1st AC Roger Feenstra and Grip Josh Dunn. This allowed me to bring my two Red Dragon cameras, Cooke and Angenieux lenses, and MoVI M15.

Subaru Outback 2015

It was really terrific working with Darren. As a gifted photographer, he was a pleasure to work with. I really enjoyed the opportunity of having a glimpse into his world.

Subaru Outback 2015-4

We filmed the tracking shots on the beach with the MoVI, along with some of the shots in the city.

Subaru Outback 2015-5

We had a Drone for one day at the beach, operated by Rotor Works. There was also an underwater day filmed by Toby De Jong.

It was a great job with an excellent crew. It was a real pleasure to be able to travel with my key crew, and work with the locals in Brisbane.

Great Behind the Scenes Photos from Skippy Donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment